So what is with facial serums?
You may have read about them in the latest fashion magazines or seen them in the major cosmetic stores, but what are they and why do you need it. Facial serums are lightweight oils that penetrate deeper to help bring active ingredients into the skin. They come with targeted ingredients to help with specific skin issues that you would wish to address.
How do you apply facial serums?
Facial serums are meant to be applied to the skin after you cleanse and before you moisturize. Our bottles come with a dropper built in and I add 1 to 2 drops on each cheek, 1 to 2 on my forehead, and 3 drops on my neck area. Just rub the oils right in you entire face and neck area while avoiding direct contact with your eyes. The serums are made of nourishing oils that will leave your skin looking more radiant and even skin tone.
Which kind of facial serum should I use for my skin?
Our serums come in 3 different solutions to target your skin concerns. You can find all of them for purchase for only $35 each here.
Oily/ Acne Serum:
- White Willow Bark contains naturally occurring salicylic acid in which has a mild exfoliate.
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil is an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and helps reduce oil production in the skin.
- Hibiscus evens skin tone and helps reduce the appearance of large pores and is high in antioxidants.
- This serum will help balance and hydrate the skin while reducing oil production. Will assist in regenerating your skin by giving you new healthy skin cells.
- Boahab Oil is excellent moisturizer for the skin. It provides antioxidant properties and promotes constant hydration.
- Gotu Kola tones and tightens the skin by promoting collagen production.
- Carrot Seed Oil detoxifies the skin while stimulating and rejuvenation of skin cells.
- Improves the overall skin health while helps proves a more youthful appearance.
Normal/ Combination Serum:
- Abyssinian Seed Oil is very hydrating and nourishing. It improves the skin texture and is non-comodogenic.
- Tamanu Oil is high in antioxidants while it protects the skin cells from environmental damage.
- Helps protects against UVB rays.
- Leaves skin smooth with no oily residue, and brightens skin while leaving a more even skin tone.
Keep up with the latest products from Max & Madeleine in my VIP Group.